England has a flag with a cross of St. George and there are six steps to make it in to a banner in Minecraft. After that you can put it on an item frame and even on a shield.
- Make a loom. Put two strings and two planks together in the crafting table.
- Make white banners. Putt six white wool above a centered stick in the crafting table.
- Bring the white banners over to the loom.
- Add red dye. Pick the cross design and do it four times to get sharp lines. (Alternatively, to get a thicker cross, pick the pale design three times and then fess three times.)
That’s the finished English flag as a banner all done!
So now we want to put the England flag on our shield, but first we want a couple more of these flags so we can decorate the village with them.
5. Put the finished English banner in the crafting table. Add more white banners next to it. Thats how you copy or duplicate the banners.
6. Now put one of these English banners next to a shield in the crafting table and now you have an English St. George shield! This only works in Java edition however! At least for now.