Germany has a black, red and yellow flag, called “flagge Deutchlands” in German. There are only a few steps to make it in to a banner in Minecraft. After that you can put it on an item frame and even on a shield.
- Make a loom. Put two strings and two planks together in the crafting table.
- Make red banners. Putt six red wool above a centered stick in the crafting table.
- Bring the red banners over to the loom.
- Add black dye. Pick the Pale Dexter design, and do it twice.
- Add yellow dye. Pick the Pale Sinister design and do it twice.
That’s the finished German flag as a banner all done!
So now we want to put the German on our shield, but first we want a couple more of these flags so we can decorate the village with them.
- Put the finished German banner in the crafting table. Add more red banners next to it. Thats how you copy or duplicate the banners.
- Now put one of these German banners next to a shield in the crafting table and now you have a German shield! This only works in Java edition however! At least for now.