The flag of France (French: drapeau français) is a tricolour flag featuring three vertical bands coloured blue (hoist side), white, and red.
There are only a few steps to make it in to a banner in Minecraft. After that you can put it on an item frame and even on a shield.
- A Loom (2x string and 2x planks)
- Min 2x White Banners
- 2x Blue Dye
- 2x Red Dye
- 1x Shield (For Java Edition only)
How to make it:
- Make a loom. Put two strings and two planks together in the crafting table.
- Make white banners. Put six white wool above a centered stick in the crafting table to make a white banner.
- Bring the banners over to the loom.
- Add red dye and pick the Chief design. Do it twice to get a sharp line.
- Add red dye and pick the Base design. Do that twice as well.
That’s the finished French flag as a banner all done! So now we want to put the French banner on our shield, but first we want a couple more of these banners so we can decorate the village with them.
- Put the finished French banner in the crafting table. Add more white banners next to it. Thats how you copy or duplicate the banners.
- Now put one of these French banners next to a shield in the crafting table and now you have a French shield! This only works in Java edition however! At least for now.