The Assembly of Kosovo adopted the flag of the Republic of Kosovo (Albanian: flamuri i Republikës së Kosovës, Serbian: застава Републике Косово/zastava Republike Kosovo) immediately following the unilateral declaration of independence of Kosovo of 17 February 2008. It shows six white stars in an arc above a golden map of Kosovo, all on a blue field. The stars symbolize Kosovo’s six major ethnic groups: Albanians, Serbs, Bosniaks, Turks, Romani, and Gorani. (Source: Wikipedia)
There are only a few steps to make it in to a banner in Minecraft. After that you can put it on an item frame and even on a shield.
- A Loom (2x string and 2x planks)
- Min 1x Blue banner
- 2x Blue Dye
- 2x Orange Dye
- 1x White Dye
- 1x Flower Charge
- 1x Shield (for Java edition only)
How to make it:
- Make a loom. Put two strings and two planks together in the crafting table.
- Make blue banners using 1 stick and blue yellow wool in the crafting table.
- In the loom, add the blue banner, add white dye and pick the Flower Charge.
- Add blue dye and pick the Lozenge design.
- Add blue dye and pick the Per Pale design.
- Add orange dye and pick the Roundel design. Do this twice.
That’s the finished Kosovan flag as a banner all done! So now we want to put the Kosovan banner on our shield, but first we want a couple more of these banners so we can decorate the village with them.
- Put the finished Kosovan banner in the crafting table. Add more blue banners next to it. That’s how you copy or duplicate the banners.
- Now put one of these Kosovan banners next to a shield in the crafting table and now you have a Kosovan shield! This only works in Java edition however! At least for now.