It’s fun to decorate your buildings or gardens with flags and banners in Minecraft. Here’s how you can make the norwegian flag on a banner using the loom step by step.
1. Make a loom by combining two planks of any kind and to string in the craftingtable.
2. Make a red banner by combining one stick and six red wool in the craftingtable.
3. Place the red banner in the loom and add white dye. Pick the pale banner.
4. Put the Pale banner into the banner slot, add white dye and pick the Pale banner again.
5. Put the new Pale banner into the banner slott, add white dye and pick the Fess banner.
6. Put the Fess banner into the banner slott, add white dye and pick the Fess banner again.
7. Putt the banner into the baller slott, add blue dye and pick the Cross banner.
8. Move the banner to the banner slott, add blue dye again and pick the Cross banner again.
Bonus tips: Put your newly made banner on your shield by adding them together in the crafting table.