Spain has a red and yellow flag called the Rojigualda . There are seven steps to make it in to a banner in Minecraft. After that you can put it on an item frame and even on a shield.
- Make a loom. Put two strings and two planks together in the crafting table.
- Make white banners. Putt six white wool above a centered stick in the crafting table.
- Bring the white banners over to the loom.
- Add orange dye. Pick the Field Masoned design.
- Add yellow dye. Pick the Per Fess Inverted design.
- Add yellow dye. Pick the Paly design.
- Add yellow dye. Pick the chief design.
- Add red dye. Pick the dexter design
- Add red dye. Pick the sinister design.
That’s the finished Spanish flag as a banner all done!
So now we want to put the Spanish on our shield, but first we want a couple more of these flags so we can decorate the village with them.
- Put the finished Spanish banner in the crafting table. Add more white banners next to it. Thats how you copy or duplicate the banners.
- Now put one of these Spanish banners next to a shield in the crafting table and now you have a ROjigualda shield! This only works in Java edition however! At least for now.