The flag of Canada consists of a red field with a white square at its centre, in the middle of which is featured a stylized, red, 11-pointed maple leaf. In Minecraft, we can only get six of these points.
There are only a few steps to make it in to a banner in Minecraft. After that you can put it on an item frame and even on a shield.
- Make a loom. Put two strings and two planks together in the crafting table.
- Make white banners. Put six white wool above a centered stick in the crafting table to make one blue banner.
- Bring the white banners over to the loom.
- Add red dye. Pick the Roundel design.
- Add red dye. Pick the Saltire design.
- Add red dye. Pick the Fess design.
- Add white dye. Pick the Bordure design.
- Add red dye. Pick the Chief design.
- Add white dye. Pick the Base design.
That’s the finished Canadian flag as a banner all done! So now we want to put the Canadian banner on our shield, but first we want a couple more of these banners so we can decorate the village with them.
- Put the finished Canadian banner in the crafting table. Add more white banners next to it. Thats how you copy or duplicate the banners.
- Now put one of these Canadian banners next to a shield in the crafting table and now you have a Canadian shield! This only works in Java edition however! At least for now.