The flag of Israel (Hebrew: דגל ישראל Degel Yisra’el; Arabic: علم إسرائيل ʿAlam Israʼīl) depicts a blue hexagram on a white background, between two horizontal blue stripes.
There are only a few steps to make it in to a banner in Minecraft. After that you can put it on an item frame and even on a shield.
- A Loom (2x string and 2x planks)
- Min 2x White banners
- 4x Blue or light blue dye
- 1x White Dye
- A Shield (java edition only)
How to make it:
- Make a loom. Put two strings and two planks together in the crafting table.
- Make white banners. Put six white wool above a centered stick in the crafting table to make a white banner.
- Bring the white banners over to the loom.
- Add blue dye and a flower charge.
- Add blue dye. Pick the Pale Sinister design and do it twice.
- Add blue dye. Pick the Pale Dexter design. Do that twice as well.
- Add white dye. Pick the Bordure design.
That’s the finished Israeli flag as a banner all done! So now we want to put the Israeli banner on our shield, but first we want a couple more of these banners so we can decorate the village with them.
- Put the finished Israeli banner in the crafting table. Add more white banners next to it. Thats how you copy or duplicate the banners.
- Now put one of these Israeli banners next to a shield in the crafting table and now you have a Israeli shield! This only works in Java edition however! At least for now.