The flag of Jordan consists of horizontal black, white, and green bands that are connected by a red chevron.
There are only a few steps to make it in to a banner in Minecraft. After that you can put it on an item frame and even on a shield.
- A Loom (2x string and 2x planks)
- Min 2x
- White Banners
- 2x Green Dye
- 2x Black Dye
- 2x Red Dye
- A Shield (Java edition only)
How to make it:
- Make a loom. Put two strings and two planks together in the crafting table.
- Make white banners. Put six white wool above a centered stick in the crafting table to make a white banner.
- Bring the white banners over to the loom.
- Add black dye and pick the Pale Sinister design. Do it twice.
- Add green dye. Pick the Pale Dexter design and do it twice as well.
- Add red dye. Pick the Inverted Chevron design.
That’s the finished Jordanian flag as a banner all done! So now we want to put the Jordanian banner on our shield, but first we want a couple more of these banners so we can decorate the village with them.
- Put the finished Jordanian banner in the crafting table. Add more white banners next to it. Thats how you copy or duplicate the banners.
- Now put one of these Jordanian banners next to a shield in the crafting table and now you have a Jordanian shield! This only works in Java edition however! At least for now.