The national flag of Croatia (Croatian: Zastava Hrvatske) or The Tricolour (Trobojnica) is one of the state symbols of Croatia. It consists of three equal size, horizontal stripes in colours red, white and blue. In the middle is the coat of arms of Croatia.
There are only a few steps to make it in to a banner in Minecraft. After that you can put it on an item frame and even on a shield.
- A Loom (2x string and 2x planks)
- Min 2x
- White Banners 1x
- Blue Dye 2x
- Red Dye 1x
- Flower Charge
- A Shield (Java edition only)
How to make it:
- Make a loom. Put two strings and two planks together in the crafting table.
- Make white banners. Put six white wool above a centered stick in the crafting table to make a white banner.
- Bring the white banners over to the loom.
- Add red dye and pick the Roundel design.
- Add white dye. Pick the Field Masoned design.
- Add red dye. Pick the Pale Sinister design.
- Add white dye and a Flower Charge. (You can do it twice).
- Add blue dye and pick the Pale Dexter design.
That’s the finished Croatian flag as a banner all done! So now we want to put the Croatian banner on our shield, but first we want a couple more of these banners so we can decorate the village with them.
- Put the finished Croatian banner in the crafting table. Add more white banners next to it. Thats how you copy or duplicate the banners.
- Now put one of these Croatian banners next to a shield in the crafting table and now you have a Croatian shield! This only works in Java edition however! At least for now.