The flag of the Russian Federation (Russian: Флаг Российской Федерации, tr. Flag Rossiskoy Federatsii) is a tricolour flag consisting of three equal horizontal fields: white on the top, blue in the middle, and red on the bottom. The flag was first used as an ensign for Russian merchant ships in 1696.
There are only a few steps to make it in to a banner in Minecraft. After that you can put it on an item frame and even on a shield.
- A Loom (2x string and 2x planks)
- Min 2x White Banners and 2x Blue Banners
- 2x Blue Dye
- 4x Red Dye
- 2x White Dye
- 2x Shield (Java edition only)
How to make it:
- Make a loom. Put two strings and two planks together in the crafting table.
- Make white banners. Put six white wool above a centered stick in the crafting table to make a white banner. Do the same for the blue wool to get blue banners.
- Bring the banners over to the loom.
Alternative 1 white banners
- Add red dye and pick the Pale Sinister design. Do it twice.
- Add blue dye. Pick the Pale design. Do that twice as well.
Alternative 2 blue banners
- Add white dye and pick the Chief design. Do that twice.
- Add red dye and pick the Base design. Do that twice as well.
That’s the finished Russian flag as a banner all done! So now we want to put the Russian banner on our shield, but first we want a couple more of these banners so we can decorate the village with them.
- Put the finished Russian banner in the crafting table. Add more white (or blue) banners next to it. Thats how you copy or duplicate the banners.
- Now put one of these Russian banners next to a shield in the crafting table and now you have a Russian shield! This only works in Java edition however! At least for now.