The current flag of Kazakhstan or Kazakh (Qazaq) flag (Kazakh: Қазақстан туы, Qazaqstan tuy) was adopted on 4 June 1992, replacing the flag of the Kazakh Soviet Socialist Republic.
There are only a few steps to make it in to a banner in Minecraft. After that you can put it on an item frame and even on a shield.
- A Loom (2x string and 2x planks)
- Min 2x cyan Banners
- 2x Yellow Dye
- 1x Shield (Java edition only)
How to make it:
- Make a loom. Put two strings and two planks together in the crafting table.
- Make Cyan banners. Put six cyan wool above a centered stick in the crafting table to make a cyan banner.
- Bring the banners over to the loom.
- Add Yellow dye and pick the Bordure design.
- Add Cyan dye and pick the Saltire design.
- Add Cyan and pick the Per Bend Inverted design.
- Add Cyan and pick the Per Bend Sinister Inverted design.
- Add Yellow Dye and pick the Roundel design. Do that twice.
That’s the finished Kazakh flag as a banner all done! So now we want to put the Kazakh banner on our shield, but first we want a couple more of these banners so we can decorate the village with them.
- Put the finished Kazakh banner in the crafting table. Add more red banners next to it. Thats how you copy or duplicate the banners.
- Now put one of these Kazakh banners next to a shield in the crafting table and now you have a Kazakh shield! This only works in Java edition however! At least for now.