The flag of Georgia (Georgian: საქართველოს სახელმწიფო დროშა; Sakartvelos sakhelmts’ipo drosha), also known as the Five Cross Flag (Georgian: ხუთჯვრიანი დროშა, romanized: khutjvriani drosha), is one of the national symbols of Georgia. Originally a banner of the medieval Kingdom of Georgia, it was repopularized in the late 20th and early 21st centuries during the Georgian national revival.
There are only a few steps to make it in to a banner in Minecraft. After that you can put it on an item frame and even on a shield.
- A Loom (2x string and 2x planks)
- Min 2x white Banners
- 3x red Dye
- 3x white Dye
- 1x Shield (Java Edition only)
How to make it:
- Make a loom. Put two strings and two planks together in the crafting table.
- Make white banners. Put six white wool above a centered stick in the crafting table to make a white banner.
- Bring the banners over to the loom.
- Add red dye and pick the Saltire design.
- Add white dye and pick the Bordure design.
- Add white dye and pick the Bordure indented design.
- Add white dye and pick the Lozenge design.
- Add red dye and pick the cross design. Do that twice.
That’s the finished Georgian flag as a banner all done! So now we want to put the Georgian banner on our shield, but first we want a couple more of these banners so we can decorate the village with them.
- Put the finished Georgian banner in the crafting table. Add more white banners next to it. Thats how you copy or duplicate the banners.
- Now put one of these Georgian banners next to a shield in the crafting table and now you have a Georgian shield! This only works in Java edition however! At least for now.