The national flag of Latvia (Latvian: Latvijas karogs) was used by independent Latvia from 1918 until the country was occupied by the Soviet Union in 1940. Its use was suppressed during Soviet rule. On 27 February 1990, shortly before the country regained its independence, the Latvian government re-adopted the traditional red-white-red flag.
There are only a few steps to make it in to a banner in Minecraft. After that you can put it on an item frame and even on a shield.
- A Loom (2x string and 2x planks)
- Min 2x red Banners
- 2x White Dye
- 1x Shield (Java Edition only)
How to make it:
- Make a loom. Put two strings and two planks together in the crafting table.
- Make red banners. Put six red wool above a centered stick in the crafting table to make a red banner.
- Bring the banners over to the loom.
- Add white dye and pick the Pale design. Do it twice to get a sharp line.
That’s the finished Latvian flag as a banner all done! So now we want to put the Latvian banner on our shield, but first we want a couple more of these banners so we can decorate the village with them.
- Put the finished Latvian banner in the crafting table. Add more red banners next to it. Thats how you copy or duplicate the banners.
- Now put one of these Latvian banners next to a shield in the crafting table and now you have a Latvian shield! This only works in Java edition however! At least for now.