The state flag of the Republic of Moldova (Romanian: Drapelul Moldovei) is a vertical tricolour of blue, yellow, and red, charged with the coat of arms of Moldova (an eagle holding a shield charged with an aurochs) on the center bar.
There are only a few steps to make it in to a banner in Minecraft. After that you can put it on an item frame and even on a shield.
- A Loom (2x string and 2x planks)
- Min 2x Yellow Banners
- 2x Blue Dye
- 2x Red Dye
- 2x Brown Dye
- 1x Shield (Java Edition only)
How to make it:
- Make a loom. Put two strings and two planks together in the crafting table.
- Make yellow banners. Put six yellow wool above a centered stick in the crafting table to make a yellow banner.
- Bring the banners over to the loom.
- Add blue dye and pick the Chief design. Do it twice to get a sharp line.
- Add red dye and pick the Base design. Do that twice as well.
- Add brown dye and pick the Roundel desing. Do that twice as well.
That’s the finished Moldovan flag as a banner all done! So now we want to put the Moldovan banner on our shield, but first we want a couple more of these banners so we can decorate the village with them.
- Put the finished Moldovan banner in the crafting table. Add more yellow banners next to it. Thats how you copy or duplicate the banners.
- Now put one of these Moldovan banners next to a shield in the crafting table and now you have a Moldovan shield! This only works in Java edition however! At least for now.