The flag of Bulgaria (Bulgarian: знаме на България, romanized: zname na Bălgariya) is a tricolour consisting of three equal-sized horizontal bands of (from top to bottom) white, green, and red. The flag was first adopted after the 1877–1878 Russo-Turkish War, when Bulgaria gained independence.
There are only a few steps to make it in to a banner in Minecraft. After that you can put it on an item frame and even on a shield.
- A Loom (2x string and 2x planks)
- Min 2x White Banners
- 2x Cyan (or green) Dye
- 2x Red Dye
- 1x Shield (For Java Edition Only)
How to make it:
- Make a loom. Put two strings and two planks together in the crafting table.
- Make white banners. Put six white wool above a centered stick in the crafting table to make a white banner.
- Bring the banners over to the loom.
- Add cyan dye and pick the Pale design. Do it twice to get a sharp line.
- Add red dye and pick the Pale Sinister design. Do that twice as well.
That’s the finished Bulgarian flag as a banner all done! So now we want to put the Bulgarian banner on our shield, but first we want a couple more of these banners so we can decorate the village with them.
- Put the finished Bulgarian banner in the crafting table. Add more white banners next to it. Thats how you copy or duplicate the banners.
- Now put one of these Bulgarian banners next to a shield in the crafting table and now you have a Bulgarian shield! This only works in Java edition however! At least for now.