The national flag of Ireland (Irish: bratach na hÉireann), frequently referred to in Ireland as ‘the tricolour’ (an trídhathach) and elsewhere as the Irish tricolour, is the national flag and ensign of the Republic of Ireland. The flag itself is a vertical tricolour of green (at the hoist), white and orange.
There are only a few steps to make it in to a banner in Minecraft. After that you can put it on an item frame and even on a shield.
- A Loom (2x string and 2x planks)
- Min 1x White Banner
- 2x Green Dye
- 2x Orange Dye
- 1x Shield (for Java edition only)
How to make it:
- Make a loom. Put two strings and two planks together in the crafting table.
- Make white banners using 1 stick and six white wool.
- Add green dye and pick the Chief design. Do this twice.
- Add blue dye and pick the Base design. Do this twice as well.
That’s the finished Irish flag as a banner all done! So now we want to put the Irish banner on our shield, but first we want a couple more of these banners so we can decorate the village with them.
- Put the finished Irish banner in the crafting table. Add more white banners next to it. Thats how you copy or duplicate the banners.
- Now put one of these Irish banners next to a shield in the crafting table and now you have a Irish shield! This only works in Java edition however! At least for now.