There are only a few steps to make it in to a banner in Minecraft. After that you can put it on an item frame and even on a shield.
- A Loom (2x string and 2x planks)
- Min 1x White Banner
- 2x Green Dye
- 2x Red Dye
- 1x Shield (for Java edition only)
How to make it:
- Make a loom. Put two strings and two planks together in the crafting table.
- Make white banners using 1 stick and six white wool.
- Add red dye and pick the Pale Dexter design. Do this twice.
- Add green dye and pick the Pale Sinister design. Do this twice as well.
That’s the finished Hungarian flag as a banner all done! So now we want to put the Hungarian banner on our shield, but first we want a couple more of these banners so we can decorate the village with them.
- Put the finished Hungarian banner in the crafting table. Add more white banners next to it. Thats how you copy or duplicate the banners.
- Now put one of these Hungarian banners next to a shield in the crafting table and now you have a Hungarian shield! This only works in Java edition however! At least for now.