The flag of Albania (Albanian: Flamuri i Republikës së Shqipërisë) is a red flag with a silhouetted black double-headed eagle in the center. The red stands for bravery, strength, valour and bloodshed, while the double-headed eagle represents the sovereign state of Albania. The flag was established as the national flag of Albania when the country gained its independence from the Ottoman empire in 1912. (Source: Wikipedia)
There are only a few steps to make it in to a banner in Minecraft. After that you can put it on an item frame and even on a shield.
- A Loom (2x string and 2x planks)
- Min 1x red Banner
- 1x Black Dye
- 1x Flower Charge or Creeper Charge
- 1x Shield (for Java edition only)
How to make it:
- Make a loom. Put two strings and two planks together in the crafting table.
- Make red banners using 1 stick and six red wool.
- Make a Creeper charge by putting paper and a creeper head in a crafting table OR an Oxeye Daisy and paper in the crafting table to get the banner pattern you need
- In the Loom, use the red banner, add black dye and pick the Bannern pattern you just made design.
That’s the finished Albanian flag as a banner all done! So now we want to put the Albanian banner on our shield, but first we want a couple more of these banners so we can decorate the village with them.
- Put the finished Albanian banner in the crafting table. Add more red banners next to it. That’s how you copy or duplicate the banners.
- Now put one of these Albanian banners next to a shield in the crafting table and now you have a Albanian shield! This only works in Java edition however! At least for now.