The flag of Bosnia and Herzegovina (Serbo-Croatian: zastava Bosne i Hercegovine / застава Босне и Херцеговине) contains a wide medium blue vertical band on the fly side with a yellow right triangle abutting the band and the top of the flag. The remainder of the flag is medium blue with seven full five-pointed white stars and two half stars top and bottom along the hypotenuse of the triangle. (Source: Wikipedia)
There are only a few steps to make it in to a banner in Minecraft. After that you can put it on an item frame and even on a shield.
- A Loom (2x string and 2x planks)
- Min 1x blue Banner
- 2x Blue Dye
- 2x White Dye
- 2x Yellow Dye
- 1x Shield (for Java edition only)
How to make it:
- Make a loom. Put two strings and two planks together in the crafting table.
- Make blue banners using 1 stick and six blue wool.
- In the loom, add the blue banner, add white dye and pick the Bend Sinister design. Do that twice.
- Add yellow dye and pick the Per Bend Sinister design. Do that twice as well.
- Add blue dye and pick the Chief Designl design. Do that twice as well.
That’s the finished Bosnian flag as a banner all done! So now we want to put the Bosnian banner on our shield, but first we want a couple more of these banners so we can decorate the village with them.
- Put the finished Bosnian banner in the crafting table. Add more blue banners next to it. That’s how you copy or duplicate the banners.
- Now put one of these Bosnian banners next to a shield in the crafting table and now you have a Bosnian shield! This only works in Java edition however! At least for now.