The flag of Andorra (Catalan: Bandera d’Andorra) is the national flag of the Principality of Andorra and features a vertical tricolor of blue, yellow, and red with the coat of arms of Andorra in the center. (Source: Wikipedia)
There are only a few steps to make it in to a banner in Minecraft. After that you can put it on an item frame and even on a shield.
- A Loom (2x string and 2x planks)
- Min 1x Yellow banner
- 2x Blue Dye
- 2x red Dye
- 1x Yellow Dye
- 1x Brown Dye
- 1x Shield (for Java edition only)
How to make it:
- Make a loom. Put two strings and two planks together in the crafting table.
- Make yellow banners using 1 stick and six yellow wool.
- In the loom, add the yellow banner, add white dye and pick the Bend Sinister design. Do that twice.
- Add brown dye and pick the Lozenge design.
- Add yellow dye and pick the Roundel design.
- Add blue dye and pick the Chief design. Do this twice.
- Add red dye and pick the Base design. Do this twice.
That’s the finished Andorran flag as a banner all done! So now we want to put the Androrran banner on our shield, but first we want a couple more of these banners so we can decorate the village with them.
- Put the finished Andorran banner in the crafting table. Add more blue banners next to it. That’s how you copy or duplicate the banners.
- Now put one of these Andorran banners next to a shield in the crafting table and now you have a Andorran shield! This only works in Java edition however! At least for now.