The national flag of Cyprus (Greek: σημαία της Κύπρου simea tis Kipru; Turkish: Kıbrıs bayrağı) came into use on 16 August 1960, under the Zurich and London Agreements, whereby a constitution was drafted and Cyprus was proclaimed an independent state. The design of the flag deliberately employs peaceful and neutral symbols in an attempt to indicate harmony between the Greek and Turkish Cypriot communities, an ideal that has not yet been realised. (Source: Wikipedia).
There are only a few steps to make it in to a banner in Minecraft. After that you can put it on an item frame and even on a shield.
- A Loom (2x string and 2x planks)
- Min 1x White banner
- 1x Flower Charge
- 1x Green Dye
- 2x Orange Dye
- 2x White Dye
- 1x Shield (for Java edition only)
How to make it:
- Make a loom. Put two strings and two planks together in the crafting table.
- Make white banners using 1 stick and white wool in the crafting table.
- In the loom, add the white banner, add the green dye and pick the Flower Charge.
- Add white dye and pick the Per Pale Inverted design.
- Add white dye and pick the Pale design.
- Add orange dye and pick the Roundel design. Do this twice.
That’s the finished Cypriot flag as a banner all done! So now we want to put the Cypriot banner on our shield, but first we want a couple more of these banners so we can decorate the village with them.
- Put the finished Cypriot banner in the crafting table. Add more white banners next to it. That’s how you copy or duplicate the banners.
- Now put one of these Cypriot banners next to a shield in the crafting table and now you have a Cypriot shield! This only works in Java edition however! At least for now.