The flag of Luxembourg (Luxembourgish: Lëtzebuerger Fändel; German: Flagge Luxemburgs; French: Drapeau du Luxembourg) consists of three horizontal stripes, red, white and light blue, and can be in 1:2 or 3:5 ratio. It was first used between 1845 and 1848 and officially adopted in 1993. It is informally called in the country, «rout, wäiß, blo» (“red, white, light blue”). (Source: Wikipedia)
There are only a few steps to make it in to a banner in Minecraft. After that you can put it on an item frame and even on a shield.
- A Loom (2x string and 2x planks)
- Min 1x White
- 2x Red Dye
- 2x Light Blue Dye
- 1x Shield (for Java edition only)
How to make it:
- Make a loom. Put two strings and two planks together in the crafting table.
- Make white banners using 1 stick and white wool in the crafting table.
- In the loom, add the white banner, add the red dye and pick the Pale Dexter Design.
- Add red dye again and once more, pick the Pale Dexter Design.
- Add light blue dye and pick the Pale Sinister design. Do that twice.
That’s the finished Luxembourger flag as a banner all done! So now we want to put the Luxembourger banner on our shield, but first we want a couple more of these banners so we can decorate the village with them.
- Put the finished Luxembourg banner in the crafting table. Add more white banners next to it. That’s how you copy or duplicate the banners.
- Now put one of these Luxembourger banners next to a shield in the crafting table and now you have a Luxembourger shield! This only works in Java edition however! At least for now.