The flag of Montenegro (Montenegrin: Застава Црне Горе, romanized: Zastava Crne Gore) was officially adopted with the Law on the state symbols and the statehood day of Montenegro on 13 July 2004 at the proposal of the government of Montenegro. It was constitutionally sanctioned with the proclamation of the Constitution on 22 October 2007. It is a red banner with broader golden edges all around the red field with the coat of arms of Montenegro in its center. (Source: Wikipedia)
There are only a few steps to make it in to a banner in Minecraft. After that you can put it on an item frame and even on a shield.
- A Loom (2x string and 2x planks)
- Min 1x red banner
- 4x orange dye
- 1x Shield (for Java edition only)
How to make it:
- Make a loom. Put two strings and two planks together in the crafting table.
- Make red banners using 1 stick and red wool in the crafting table.
- In the loom, add the red banner, add the orange dye and pick the Bordure Design.
- Add orange dye again and once more, pick the Bordure Design.
- Add orange dye and pick the Roundel design. Do that twice.
That’s the finished Montenegrin flag as a banner all done! So now we want to put the Montenegrin banner on our shield, but first we want a couple more of these banners so we can decorate the village with them.
- Put the finished Montenegrin banner in the crafting table. Add more white banners next to it. That’s how you copy or duplicate the banners.
- Now put one of these Montenegrin banners next to a shield in the crafting table and now you have a Montenegrin shield! This only works in Java edition however! At least for now.