The flag of Malta (Maltese: Bandiera ta’ Malta) is a bicolour, with white in the hoist and red in the fly. A representation of the George Cross, awarded to Malta by George VI in 1942, is carried, edged with red, in the canton of the white stripe. (Source: Wikipedia)
There are only a few steps to make it in to a banner in Minecraft. After that you can put it on an item frame and even on a shield.
- A Loom (2x string and 2x planks)
- Min 1x light gray banner (six light gray wool + one stick)
- 5x White dye
- 1x Shield (for Java edition only)
How to make it:
- Make a loom. Put two strings and two planks together in the crafting table.
- Make light gray banners using 1 stick and six light gray wool in the crafting table.
- In the loom, add the light gray banner, add the white dye and pick the Paly Design.
- Add white dye again and pick the Per Pale Design.
- Add white dye and pick the cross design.
- Add white dye and pick the Per Bend Sinister Inverted Design.
- Add white dye and pick the Bordure Design.
- Add red dye and pick the Per Fess Inverted Design.
That’s the finished Maltese flag as a banner all done! So now we want to put the Maltese banner on our shield, but first we want a couple more of these banners so we can decorate the village with them.
- Put the finished Maltese banner in the crafting table. Add more white banners next to it. That’s how you copy or duplicate the banners.
- Now put one of these Maltese banners next to a shield in the crafting table and now you have a Maltese shield! This only works in Java edition however! At least for now.