The only official flag in Northern Ireland is the Union Flag of the United Kingdom. The flying of various flags in Northern Ireland is a significant sectarian issue, with different communities identifying with different flags. (Source: Wikipedia)
There are only a few steps to make it in to a banner in Minecraft. After that you can put it on an item frame and even on a shield.
- A Loom (2x string and 2x planks)
- Min 1x white banner (six white wool + one stick)
- 4x Red Dye
- 1x Yellow Dye
- 1x White Dye
- 1x Shield (for Java edition only)
How to make it:
- Make a loom. Put two strings and two planks together in the crafting table.
- Make white banners using 1 stick and six white wool in the crafting table.
- In the Loom, add the banner.
- Add red dye and pick the Fess design. Do that twice.
- Add red dye and pick the Pale Design. Do that twice as well.
- Add yellow dye and pick the Roundel Design.
- Add white dye and pick the Roundel Design.
That’s the finished Northern Irish flag as a banner all done! So now we want to put the Northern Irish banner on our shield, but first we want a couple more of these banners so we can decorate the village with them.
- Put the finished Northern Irish banner in the crafting table. Add more white banners next to it. That’s how you copy or duplicate the banners.
- Now put one of these Northern Irish banners next to a shield in the crafting table and now you have a Northern Irish shield! This only works in Java edition however! At least for now.