The flag of Liechtenstein (German: Flagge Liechtensteins) is the national flag of the Principality of Liechtenstein. It consists of two horizontal blue and red bands charged with a gold crown in the canton. In use since 1764 and officially enshrined into the nation’s constitution in 1921, it has been the flag of the principality since that year. The crown was added to the flag in 1937 after the country found out at the Summer Olympics held the previous year that their flag was identical to the civil flag of Haiti. (Source: Wikipedia)
There are only a few steps to make it in to a banner in Minecraft. After that you can put it on an item frame and even on a shield.
- A Loom (2x string and 2x planks)
- Min 1x blue banner (six blue wool + one stick)
- 1x Yellow Dye
- 2x Blue Dye
- 2x Red Dye 1x Shield (for Java edition only)
How to make it:
- Make a loom. Put two strings and two planks together in the crafting table.
- Make blue banners using 1 stick and six blue wool in the crafting table.
- Inn the loom, add the banner and yellow dye. Pick the Bordure Indented design.
- Add blue dye and pick the Bordure design.
- Add blue dye and pick the Per Bend Inverted design.
- Add red dye and pick the Per Pale Inverted design. Do this twice.
That’s the finished Liecthenstein flag as a banner all done! So now we want to put the Liecthenstein banner on our shield, but first we want a couple more of these banners so we can decorate the village with them.
- Put the finished Liecthenstein banner in the crafting table. Add more white banners next to it. That’s how you copy or duplicate the banners.
- Now put one of these Liecthensteiner banners next to a shield in the crafting table and now you have a Liecthensteiner shield! This only works in Java edition however! At least for now.