The flag of Italy (Italian: Bandiera d’Italia, Italian: [banˈdjɛːra diˈtaːlja]), often referred to in Italian as il Tricolore (English: the Tricolour, Italian: [il trikoˈloːre]), is the national flag of Italy. It is a tricolour featuring three equally sized vertical pales of green, white and red, national colours of Italy, with the green at the hoist side, as defined by article 12 of the Constitution of the Italian Republic. The Italian law regulates its use and display, protecting its defense and providing for the crime of insulting it; it also prescribes its teaching in Italian schools together with other national symbols of Italy.
There are only a few steps to make it in to a banner in Minecraft. After that you can put it on an item frame and even on a shield.
- A Loom (2x string and 2x planks)
- Min 1x white banner (six white wool + one stick)
- 2x Green Dye
- 2x Red Dye
- 1x Shield (for Java edition only)
How to make it:
- Make a loom. Put two strings and two planks together in the crafting table.
- Make white banners using 1 stick and six white wool in the crafting table.
- Put the white banner in the loom
- Add green dye and pick the Chief design. Do that twice.
- Add red dye and pick the Base design. Do that twice as well.
That’s the finished Italy flag as a banner all done! So now we want to put the Italian banner on our shield, but first we want a couple more of these banners so we can decorate the village with them.
- Put the finished Italian banner in the crafting table. Add more white banners next to it. That’s how you copy or duplicate the banners.
- Now put one of these Italian banners next to a shield in the crafting table and now you have a Italian shield! This only works in Java edition however! At least for now.