The national flag of the Republic of Azerbaijan (Azerbaijani: Azərbaycan bayrağı) is a horizontal tricolour featuring three equally sized fesses of bright blue, red, and green, with a white crescent and an eight-pointed star in the center. The tricolour replaced an earlier design used by the Azerbaijan SSR. The bright blue symbolizes Azerbaijan‘s Turkic heritage, the red stands for progress, and the green represents Islam, the religion of the majority of Azerbaijanis. The official colors and size were adopted on 5 February 1991. This flag was used from 9 November 1918 to 1920, when Azerbaijan was independent, and it was revived with slight variations on 5 February 1991. The nickname for the flag is The Tricolour Flag (Azerbaijani: Üçrəngli bayraq).
There are only a few steps to make it in to a banner in Minecraft. After that you can put it on an item frame and even on a shield.
- A Loom (2x string and 2x planks)
- Min 1x red banner (six red wool + one stick)
- 2x Green Dye
- 2x Cyan
- 1x White dye
- 1x Red Dye
- 1x White Dye 1x Shield (for Java edition only)
How to make it:
- Make a loom. Put two strings and two planks together in the crafting table.
- Make red banners using 1 stick and six red wool in the crafting table.
- Place the red banner in the loom
- Add white dye and pick the Roundel design.
- Add red dye and pick the Chevron design.
- Add cyan dye and pick the Pale Sinister design. Do this twice.
- Add green dye and pick the PAle Dexter design. Do that twice as well.
That’s the finished Azerbaijani flag as a banner all done! So now we want to put the Azerbaijani banner on our shield, but first we want a couple more of these banners so we can decorate the village with them.
- Put the finished Azerbaijani banner in the crafting table. Add more white banners next to it. That’s how you copy or duplicate the banners.
- Now put one of these Azerbaijani banners next to a shield in the crafting table and now you have a Italian shield! This only works in Java edition however! At least for now.