The flag of Jersey is composed of a red saltire on a white field. In the upper quadrant the badge of Jersey surmounted by a yellow “Plantagenet crown”. The flag was adopted by the States of Jersey on 12 June 1979, proclaimed by Queen Elizabeth II on 10 December 1980 and first officially hoisted on 7 April 1981. (Source: Wikipedia)
There are only a few steps to make it in to a banner in Minecraft. After that you can put it on an item frame and even on a shield.
- A Loom (2x string and 2x planks)
- Min 1x white banner (six white wool + one stick)
- 4x Red Dye
- 2x White Dye
- 1x Yellow Dye
- 1x Shield (for Java edition only)
How to make it:
- Make a loom. Put two strings and two planks together in the crafting table.
- Make white banners using 1 stick and six white wool in the crafting table.
- Place the white banner in the loom.
- Add red dye and pick the Fess design.
- Add yellow dye and pick the Cross design.
- Add white dye and pick the Per Bend Sinister design.
- Add white dye and pick the Per Bend Inverted design.
- Add red dye and pick the Saltire design. Do that twice.
That’s the finished Islanders flag as a banner all done! So now we want to put the Islanders banner on our shield, but first we want a couple more of these banners so we can decorate the village with them.
- Put the finished Islanders banner in the crafting table. Add more white banners next to it. That’s how you copy or duplicate the banners.
- Now put one of these Islanders banners next to a shield in the crafting table and now you have a Islanders shield! This only works in Java edition however! At least for now.