The flag of Gibraltar is an elongated banner of arms based on the coat of arms of Gibraltar, granted by Royal Warrant from Queen Isabella I of Castile on 10 July 1502. The flag of Gibraltar is unique as it is the only British Overseas Territory which does not feature the Union Flag in any form although it is widely flown as a stand-alone flag within the territory.
If you’re looking for a new Minecraft banner to display, then look no further! In this video, I’ll show you how to make the flag of Gibraltar as a banner in Minecraft using the loom. It’s going to be the perfect addition to your Minecraft house or building.
There are only a few steps to make it into a banner in Minecraft. After that you can put it on an item frame and even on a shield.
- A Loom (2x string and 2x planks)
- Min 1x white banner (six white wool + one stick)
- 3x Red Dye
- 1x Shield (for Java edition only)
How to make it:
- Make a loom. Put two strings and two planks together in the crafting table.
- Make white banners using 1 stick and white red wool in the crafting table.
- Bring the white banner in to the loom.
- Add red dye and pick the Roundel design.
- Add red dye and pick the Pale Dexter design. Do this twice.
That’s the finished Gibraltarian flag as a banner all done! So now we want to put the Gibraltarian banner on our shield, but first we want a couple more of these banners so we can decorate the village with them.
- Put the finished Gibraltarian banner in the crafting table. Add more white banners next to it. That’s how you copy or duplicate the banners.
- Now put one of these Gibraltarian banners next to a shield in the crafting table and now you have a Gibraltarian shield! This only works in Java edition however! At least for now.