If you’re looking for a new Minecraft banner to display, then look no further! In this video, I’ll show you how to make the flag of Syria as a banner in Minecraft using the loom. It’s going to be the perfect addition to your Minecraft house or building.
There are only a few steps to make it into a banner in Minecraft. After that you can put it on an item frame and even on a shield.
- White banners (six white wool + a stick)
- A loom (2 string and 2 planks)
- 2x Black Dye
- 2x Red Dye
- 1x White Dye
- 1x Green Dye 1x Shield (Java Edition only)
How to make it:
- Make a loom. Put two strings and two planks together in the crafting table.
- Make White banners using 1 stick and six white wool in the crafting table.
- Bring the white banner in to the loom.
- Add Green dye and pick the Lozenge design.
- Add White dye and pick the Saltire design.
- Add Red dye and pick the Pale Dexter design. Do this twice.
- Add Black dye and pick the Pale Sinister design. Do thi twice as well.
That’s the finished Syrian flag as a banner all done! So now we want to put the Syrian banner on our shield, but first we want a couple more of these banners so we can decorate the village with them.
- Put the finished Syrian banner in the crafting table. Add more white banners next to it. That’s how you copy or duplicate the banners.
- Now put one of these Syrian banners next to a shield in the crafting table and now you have a Syrian shield! This only works in Java edition however! At least for now.