The flag of Jamaica was adopted on 6 August 1962 (Jamaican Independence Day), the country having gained independence from the British-protected Federation of the West Indies. The flag consists of a gold saltire, which divides the flag into four sections: two of them green (top and bottom) and two black (hoist and fly). It is currently the only national flag that does not contain a shade of the colors red, white, or blue. (Source: Wikipedia)
- Green banners (six green wool + a stick)
- A loom (2 string and 2 planks)
- 2x Black Dye
- 2x Yellow Dye
- 1x Shield (Java Edition only)
How to make it:
- Make a loom. Put two strings and two planks together in the crafting table.
- Make green banners using one stick and six green wool in the crafting table.
- Bring the green banner in to the loom.
- Add black dye and pick the Inverted Chevron design.
- Add black dye and pick the Chevron design.
- Add yellow dye and pick the Saltire design. Do this twice for shap lines.
That’s the finished Jamaican flag as a banner all done! So now we want to put the Jamaican banner on our shield, but first we want a couple more of these banners so we can decorate the village with them.
- Put the finished Jamaican banner in the crafting table. Add more green banners next to it. That’s how you copy or duplicate the banners.
- Now put one of these Jamaican banners next to a shield in the crafting table and now you have a Jamaican shield! This only works in Java edition however! At least for now.