The flag of Thailand (Thai: ธงไตรรงค์; RTGS: thong trai rong, meaning ‘tricolour flag’) shows five horizontal stripes in the colours red, white, blue, white and red, with the central blue stripe being twice as wide as each of the other four.
There are only a few steps to make it in to a banner in Minecraft. After that you can put it on an item frame and even on a shield.
- A Loom (2x string and 2x planks)
- Min 2x Blue Banners
- 2x White Dye
- 4x Red Dye
- A Shield (for Java edition)
How to make it:
- Make a loom. Put two strings and two planks together in the crafting table.
- Make white banners. Put six blue wool above a centered stick in the crafting table to make one blue banner.
- Bring the blue banners over to the loom.
- Add white dye. Pick the Paly design and do it twice.
- Add red dye. Pick the Pale sinister design. Do that twice.
- Add red dye. Pick the Pale dexter design and do that twice as well.
That’s the finished Thai flag as a banner all done! So now we want to put the Thai banner on our shield, but first we want a couple more of these banners so we can decorate the village with them.
- Put the finished Thai banner in the crafting table. Add more blue banners next to it. Thats how you copy or duplicate the banners.
- Now put one of these Thai banners next to a shield in the crafting table and now you have a Thai shield! This only works in Java edition however! At least for now.