The flag of Lithuania (Lithuanian: Lietuvos vėliava) consists of a horizontal tricolor of yellow, green, and red. It was adopted on 25 April 1918 during Lithuania’s first period of independence (in the 20th century) from 1918 to 1940, which ceased with the occupation first by Soviet Russia and Lithuania’s annexation into the Soviet Union, and then by Germany (1941–1944).
There are only a few steps to make it in to a banner in Minecraft. After that you can put it on an item frame and even on a shield.
- A Loom (2x string and 2x planks)
- Min 2x red Banners
- 2x Green Dye
- 2x Yellow Dye
- 1x Shield (Java Edition only)
How to make it:
- Make a loom. Put two strings and two planks together in the crafting table.
- Make red banners. Put six red wool above a centered stick in the crafting table to make a red banner.
- Bring the banners over to the loom.
- Add greed dye and pick the Pale design. Do it twice to get a sharp line.
- Add yellow dye and pick the pale dexter design. Do that twice as well.
That’s the finished Lithuanian flag as a banner all done! So now we want to put the Lithuanian banner on our shield, but first we want a couple more of these banners so we can decorate the village with them.
- Put the finished Lithuanian banner in the crafting table. Add more red banners next to it. Thats how you copy or duplicate the banners.
- Now put one of these Lithuanian banners next to a shield in the crafting table and now you have a Lithuanian shield! This only works in Java edition however! At least for now.