The flag of Austria (Austrian German: Flagge Österreichs) is the flag of the nation of Austria. It consists of three bands of color in the following order: red, white, and red.
There are only a few steps to make it in to a banner in Minecraft. After that you can put it on an item frame and even on a shield.
- A Loom (2x string and 2x planks)
- Min 2x Red Banners
- 2x White Dye
- 1x Shield (Java Edition only)
How to make it:
- Make a loom. Put two strings and two planks together in the crafting table.
- Make red banners. Put red white wool above a centered stick in the crafting table to make a white banner.
- Bring the banners over to the loom.
- Add white dye and pick the Pale design. Do it twice to get a sharp line.
That’s the finished Austrian flag as a banner all done! So now we want to put the Austrian banner on our shield, but first we want a couple more of these banners so we can decorate the village with them.
- Put the finished Austrian banner in the crafting table. Add more yellow banners next to it. Thats how you copy or duplicate the banners.
- Now put one of these Austrian banners next to a shield in the crafting table and now you have a Austrian shield! This only works in Java edition however! At least for now.