The flag of Portugal (Portuguese: Bandeira de Portugal) is a rectangular bicolour with a field divided into green on the hoist, and red on the fly.
There are only a few steps to make it in to a banner in Minecraft. After that you can put it on an item frame and even on a shield.
- A Loom (2x string and 2x planks)
- Min 1x red Banners
- Min 2x Yellow Dye
- Min 2x Red Dye
- Min 1x Green Dye
- 1x Shield
How to make it:
- Make a loom. Put two strings and two planks together in the crafting table.
- Make Red banners using 1 stick and six red wool.
- Add yellow dye and pick the Lozenge design. Do this twice.
- Add green dye and pick the chief design.
- Add red dye and pick the Roundel design.
- Add red dye and pick the Base desing and do that twice.
- Add green dye and pick the Per Fess design.
- Add yellow dye and pick the Roundel design.
- Add red dye and pick the Cross design.
- Add green dye and pick the Chief design.
That’s the finished Portuguese flag as a banner all done! So now we want to put the Portuguese banner on our shield, but first we want a couple more of these banners so we can decorate the village with them.
- Put the finished Portuguese banner in the crafting table. Add more red banners next to it. Thats how you copy or duplicate the banners.
- Now put one of these Portuguese banners next to a shield in the crafting table and now you have a Portuguese shield! This only works in Java edition however! At least for now.