The flag of Serbia (Serbian: Застава Србије, romanized: Zastava Srbije), also known as the Tricolour (Serbian: тробојка, romanized: trobojka), is a tricolour consisting of three equal horizontal bands, red on the top and blue in the middle (Kingdom), and white on the bottom (Empire). The same tricolour, in altering variations, has been used since the 19th century as the flag of the state of Serbia and the Serbian nation.
There are only a few steps to make it in to a banner in Minecraft. After that you can put it on an item frame and even on a shield.
- A Loom (2x string and 2x planks)
- Min 1x red Banner or White Banner
- 1-2x Blue Dye
- Min 1x Red Dye
- 1-2x White Dye
- 1x Shield
How to make it:
- Make a loom. Put two strings and two planks together in the crafting table.
- Make white banners using 1 stick and six white wool.
- Add red dye and pick the Dexter design. Do this twice.
- Add blue dye and pick the Pale design. Do this twice as well.
- Add white dye and pick the Roundel design. Do this twice as well.
- Make red banners using 1 stick and six red wool.
- Add white dye and pick the Field Masoned design.
- Add blue dye and pick the Chief design.
- Add blue dye and pick the Per Fess Inverted design.
- Add red dye and pick the Pale Dexter design.
- Add white dye and pick the Pale Sinister design.
That’s the finished Serbian flag as a banner all done! So now we want to put the Serbian banner on our shield, but first we want a couple more of these banners so we can decorate the village with them.
- Put the finished Serbian banner in the crafting table. Add more red or white banners next to it. Thats how you copy or duplicate the banners.
- Now put one of these Serbian banners next to a shield in the crafting table and now you have a Serbian shield! This only works in Java edition however! At least for now.