The flag of the Isle of Man or flag of Mann (Manx: brattagh Vannin) is a triskelion, composed of three armoured legs with golden spurs, upon a red background. It has been the official flag of Mann since 1 December 1932 and is based on the Manx coat of arms, which dates back to the 13th century. (Source: Wikipedia)
There are only a few steps to make it in to a banner in Minecraft. After that you can put it on an item frame and even on a shield.
- A Loom (2x string and 2x planks)
- Min 1x red banner (six white wool + one stick)
- 2-5x Red Dye
- 1x White Dye
- 1x Skull Charge for alternative 2.
- 1x Shield (for Java edition only)
How to make it:
- Make a loom. Put two strings and two planks together in the crafting table.
- Make red banners using 1 stick and six red wool in the crafting table.
- Bring the red banner in to the loom
- Add white dye and pick the Saltire design.
- Add red dye and pick the Chief design.
- Add red dye and pick the Base design.
- Add red dye and pick the Inverted Chevron design.
- Add red dye and pick the Chevron design.
- Add red dye and pick the field masoned design.
- Add white dye and Skull Charge banner pattern
- Add red dye and pick the Per Fess design.
- Add red dye and pick the Base Dexter Canton design.
That’s the finished Isle of Man flag as a banner all done! So now we want to put the Manx banner on our shield, but first we want a couple more of these banners so we can decorate the village with them.
- Put the finished Manx banner in the crafting table. Add more white banners next to it. That’s how you copy or duplicate the banners.
- Now put one of these Manx banners next to a shield in the crafting table and now you have a Manx shield! This only works in Java edition however! At least for now.