The flag of Haiti (French: drapeau d’Haïti; Haitian Creole: drapo Ayiti) is the national flag of the Republic of Haiti. It is a bicolour flag featuring two horizontal bands coloured blue and red, emblazoned by a white rectangular panel bearing the coat of arms of Haiti. The coat of arms depicts a trophy of weapons atop a green hill and a royal palm symbolizing independence. (Source: Wikipedia)
If you’re looking for a new Minecraft banner to display, then look no further! In this video, I’ll show you how to make the flag of Haiti as a banner in Minecraft using the loom. It’s going to be the perfect addition to your Minecraft house or building.
There are only a few steps to make it into a banner in Minecraft. After that you can put it on an item frame and even on a shield.
- A Loom (2x string and 2x planks)
- Min 1x Red banners
- 3x Blue dye
- 1x Red dye
- 1x White Dye A Shield (Java edition only)
How to make it:
- Make a loom. Put two strings and two planks together in the crafting table.
- Make red banners using 1 stick and six red wool in the crafting table.
- Bring the red banner in to the loom.
- Add blue dye and pick the Per Pale Inverted design. Do that twice.
- Add white dye and pick the Fess design.
- Add blue dye and pick the Pale Sinister design.
- Add red dye and pick the Pale Dexter design.
That’s the finished Haiti flag as a banner all done! So now we want to put the Haitan banner on our shield, but first we want a couple more of these banners so we can decorate the village with them.
- Put the finished Haitan banner in the crafting table. Add more red banners next to it. That’s how you copy or duplicate the banners.
- Now put one of these Haitan banners next to a shield in the crafting table and now you have a Haitan shield! This only works in Java edition however! At least for now.