The flag of the Dominican Republic represents the Dominican Republic and, together with the coat of arms and the national anthem, has the status of a national symbol. The blue on the flag stands for liberty, the white for salvation, and the red for the blood of heroes. The civil flag follows the same design, but without the charge in the center. The flag was designed by Juan Pablo Duarte. (Source: Wikipedia)
If you’re looking for a new Minecraft banner to display, then look no further! In this video, I’ll show you how to make the flag of the Dominican Republic as a banner in Minecraft using the loom. It’s going to be the perfect addition to your Minecraft house or building.
There are only a few steps to make it into a banner in Minecraft. After that you can put it on an item frame and even on a shield.
- A Loom (2x string and 2x planks)
- Min 1x White banners (6x white wool and a stick)
- 2x Blue dye
- 2x Red dye
- 1x White Dye
- 1x Brown Dye
- A Shield (Java edition only)
How to make it:
- Make a loom. Put two strings and two planks together in the crafting table.
- Make white banners using 1 stick and six red wool in the crafting table.
- Bring the white banner in to the loom.
- Add red dye and pick the Chief Dexter Canton design.
- Add blue dye and pick the Chief Sinister Canton design.
- Add red dye and pick the Base Sinister Canton design.
- Add blue dye and pick the Base Dexter Canton design.
- Add white dye and pick the Pale design.
- Add brown dye and pick the Roundel design.
That’s the finished Dominican flag as a banner all done! So now we want to put the Dominican banner on our shield, but first we want a couple more of these banners so we can decorate the village with them.
- Put the finished Dominican banner in the crafting table. Add more white banners next to it. That’s how you copy or duplicate the banners.
- Now put one of these Dominican banners next to a shield in the crafting table and now you have a Dominican shield! This only works in Java edition however! At least for now.