The national flag of Armenia, the Armenian Tricolour, consists of three horizontal bands of equal width, red on the top, blue in the middle, and orange (also described as “colour of apricot”) on the bottom. The Armenian Supreme Soviet adopted the current flag on 24 August 1990. On 15 June 2006, the Law on the National Flag of Armenia, governing its usage, was passed by the National Assembly of Armenia. (Source: Wikipedia)
If you’re looking for a new Minecraft banner to display, then look no further! In this video, I’ll show you how to make the flag of Armenia as a banner in Minecraft using the loom. It’s going to be the perfect addition to your Minecraft house or building.
There are only a few steps to make it into a banner in Minecraft. After that you can put it on an item frame and even on a shield.
- Blue banners (six blue wool + a stick)
- A loom (2 string and 2 planks)
- 2x Red Dye
- 2x Orange Dye
- 1x Shield (Java Edition only)
How to make it:
- Make a loom. Put two strings and two planks together in the crafting table.
- Make blue banners using one stick and six blue wool in the crafting table.
- Bring the blue banner in to the loom.
- Add red dye and pick the Pale Dexter design. Do this twice.
- Add blue dye and pick the Pale Sinister design. Do this twice as well.
That’s the finished Armenian flag as a banner all done! So now we want to put the Armenian banner on our shield, but first we want a couple more of these banners so we can decorate the village with them.
- Put the finished Armenian banner in the crafting table. Add more blue banners next to it. That’s how you copy or duplicate the banners.
- Now put one of these Armenian banners next to a shield in the crafting table and now you have an Armenian shield! This only works in Java edition however! At least for now.