Greece, or Hellas, has a blue and white flag. There are only a few steps to make it in to a banner in Minecraft. After that you can put it on an item frame and even on a shield.
- Make a loom. Put two strings and two planks together in the crafting table.
- Make blue banners. Putt six blue wool above a centered stick in the crafting table to make one blue banner.
- Bring the blue banners over to the loom.
- Add white dye. Pick the Paly design, and do it twice.
- Add blue dye. Pick the Chief Sinister Canton design and do it twice.
That’s the finished Greek flag as a banner all done!
So now we want to put the Greek banner on our shield, but first we want a couple more of these banners so we can decorate the village with them.
- Put the finished Greek banner in the crafting table. Add more red banners next to it. Thats how you copy or duplicate the banners.
- Now put one of these Greek banners next to a shield in the crafting table and now you have a Greek shield! This only works in Java edition however! At least for now.