The flag of Marocco (Arabic: علم المغرب; Berber languages: ⴰⵛⵏⵢⴰⵍ ⵏ ⴰⵎⵔⵔⵓⴽ) is a red field with a green emerald pentagram.
There are only a few steps to make it in to a banner in Minecraft. After that you can put it on an item frame and even on a shield.
- A Loom (2x string and 2x planks)
- Min 2x Red Banners
- 2x Green Dye
- 4x Red Dye
- A Shield (for java edition)
How to make it:
- Make a loom. Put two strings and two planks together in the crafting table.
- Make red banners. Put six red wool above a centered stick in the crafting table to make red blue banner.
- Bring the red banners over to the loom.
- Add greed dye. Pick the Lozenge design and do it twice.
- Add red dye. Pick the Chief design.
- Add red dye. Pick the Base design.
- Add red dye. Pick the Cross design and do it twice.
That’s the finished Moroccan flag as a banner all done! So now we want to put the Moroccan banner on our shield, but first we want a couple more of these banners so we can decorate the village with them.
- Put the finished Moroccan banner in the crafting table. Add more blue banners next to it. Thats how you copy or duplicate the banners.
- Now put one of these Moroccan banners next to a shield in the crafting table and now you have a Moroccan shield! This only works in Java edition however! At least for now.