The flag of Panama was made by María de la Ossa de Amador and was officially adopted by the “ley 48 de 1925”. The Panamanian flag day is celebrated on November 4, one day after Panamanian separation from Colombia, and is one of a series of holidays celebrated in November known as the Fiestas Patrias. (Source: Wikipedia)
If you’re looking for a new Minecraft banner to display, then look no further! In this video, I’ll show you how to make the flag of Panama as a banner in Minecraft using the loom. It’s going to be the perfect addition to your Minecraft house or building.
There are only a few steps to make it into a banner in Minecraft. After that you can put it on an item frame and even on a shield.
- White banners (six white wool + a stick)
- A loom (2 string and 2 planks)
- 2x Red Dye
- 2x Blue Dye
- 2x White Dye
- 1x Shield (Java Edition only)
How to make it:
- Make a loom. Put two strings and two planks together in the crafting table.
- Make white banners using one stick and six white wool in the crafting table.
- Bring the white banner in to the loom.
- Add red dye and pick the Base Intented design.
- Add blue dye and pick the Chief Intented design.
- Add white dye and pick the Pale design.
- Add white dye and pick the Bordure design.
- Add blue dye and pick the Chief Dexter Canton design.
- Add blue dye and pick the Base Sinister Canton design.
That’s the finished Panamanian flag as a banner all done! So now we want to put the Panama banner on our shield, but first we want a couple more of these banners so we can decorate the village with them.
- Put the finished Panamanian banner in the crafting table. Add more white banners next to it. That’s how you copy or duplicate the banners.
- Now put one of these Panamanian banners next to a shield in the crafting table and now you have a Panamanian shield! This only works in Java edition however! At least for now.